Entravision Communications Corporation
Responsible for installation and repair of all equipment and supervising master control operators.
Reports directly to VP of Eng East
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Tampa – 33614
1. Installs and repairs all equipment including the UHF full power transmitter.
2. Supervises master control operators.
1. Technical Capability.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Ability to Multitask.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Background in television and/or radio broadcast engineering.
2. Experience with RF, microwave and transmitter (low & full power)
3. FCC 1st class or General Radiotelephone license preferred but not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.