Univision Radio AM Station is seeking a full time Board operator/ Production Technician that has the knowledge to setup and troubleshoot mixing boards, microphones, electronic and mechanical components specific to the radio station. Successful candidates must be highly creative and possess a solid knowledge and skill set base within all production areas such as audio editing and studio workflows.
- Must be technically skilled to operate console panel for airing programs, promos and commercials as scheduled and in compliance with Company and FCC broadcast guidelines.
- Work with producer on content needed to be edited for newscasts/ shows.
- Strong editorial judgment in regards to audio editing and play out.
- Observes indicators and adjusts controls to maintain constant sound modulation and ensure that transmitted signal is sharp and clear.
- Create, record and edit all programs’ promos and spots.
- Tests components of malfunctioning transmitted to diagnose trouble.
- Program all commercials into radio automation systems for daily playback and execute LIVE nationally syndicated talk programming.
- Follows all studio policies, to include management of commercials and content for accuracy, timely communication of issues, airing and logging of EAS tests, logging discrepancies, transmitter readings and compliance with company rules, policies and procedures regarding Payola, Plugola and conflicts of interest.
- Must be willing to work Weekends and Holidays.
- Technology/Engineering Basic knowledge.
- One Year certificate from college or technical school; or two years’ experience as a board operator or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish Languages.
SEND RESUME TO: https://univision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=926