Job Posting Title: Assistant Show Producer
Reports To: National Talent Development Director
Univision Radio is seeking an innovative and creative Assistant Show Producer to help develop and execute content to be distributed on all Univision platforms.
- Generate content for the assigned shows with the purpose of driving ratings and engaging listeners.
- Conduct online research and work independently and with little supervision in the writing and production of the assigned projects.
- Create social media content as assigned, host booked talent and conduct content captures as assigned.
- Collaborate in the ideation of contests and promotions.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Audio and video editing skills. Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Proficient in social media.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in Spanish and basic English.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with solid content judgement.
- Knowledge of the Hispanic community and traditions.
- Position is based in Miami, FL
- Employment/education will be verified
Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER