Univision WLTV 23 is seeking a part time Assistant Director to support the Director and coordinate all news and production activities. The Assistant Director is a key link between the Director, Producers and Production team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Code in Ross Overdrive automation
- Back time video clips and packages
- Use iNEWS (Newsroom Computer System) to edit the rundown
- Oversee and facilitate production elements, including graphics, music, and all other related presentation elements at the director’s request
- Call for manual triggering of graphic elements
- 2-3 years of experience with live studio broadcast
- Basic knowledge of directing broadcast and digital productions.
- Knowledge of Robotic Camera Systems
- Knowledge of equipment utilized in production, TV studio and control room
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Comfort using highly technical and automated systems
- Perform well in a fast paced environment and breaking news situations
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, hurricanes and off-peak shifts as needed
- Works effectively with others in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) has evolved into a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps; products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 49 million unduplicated media consumers monthly across TV, Radio and Digital. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
UNIVISION (WLTV-23, WAMI-69, WAMR-107.5FM, WRTO-98.3FM, WQBA-1140AM,