Job Posting Title: Activations Technician (PT)
Reports To: Activations Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Number: #20-07
Univision Radio is looking for a part time Activations Technician to execute retail activations, events and stations promotions.
- Maintain safe operations of vehicles, prizes, equipment, and other promotional tools.
- Set up and execute retail activations, events and radio station promotional activities.
- Work with the sales representative at each van activity in order to assist in achieving client goals.
- Take pictures of the events and the participants.
- Make sure all items on the promotions’ checklist are obtained on a timely basis.
- Maintain the appearance of the station vehicles and its service schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work different shifts including but not limited to weekdays, nights, weekends
- Requires good driving record.
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER