Job Posting Title: Account Executive – TV
Reports To: Local Sales Manager
Job Number: 19-38
Univision Local Media Miami is looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our local sales team. Individuals in this role develop and manage Agencies and local clients. This position will sell to new clients and service established accounts. Candidate must understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and have experiential selling experience. Key tasks of this role also include: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions and events.
- Handle an active list and maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Prospect, negotiate, and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions.
- Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell Univision’s TV properties and digital platform.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills internally and externally.
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales.
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events.
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g., preparing presentations, proposals).
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g., entering orders, collections).
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in related media sales (broadcast & digital).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand Research and Data to incorporate into sales pitches.
- Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence.
- Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side.
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in MS Office — including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections.
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs.
- Ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with relevant departments at Univision.
- Effective interpersonal skills, organizational and time management abilities.
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER