JOB TITLE: Account Executive – TV
JOB OPENING DATE: February 19, 2019
JOB NUMBER: #19-23
Univision Local Media Miami is looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our local sales team. Individuals in this role develop and manage Agencies and local clients. This position will sell to new clients and service established accounts. Candidate must understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and be well versed on different buyer types and their styles. Key tasks of this role also includes: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions.
- Handle an active list and maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Prospect, negotiate, and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions.
- Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell Univision’s TV properties and digital platform.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills internally and externally.
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales.
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events.
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g., preparing presentations, proposals).
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g., entering orders, collections).
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in related media sales (broadcast & digital).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand Research and Data to incorporate into sales pitches.
- Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence.
- Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side.
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in MS Office — including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections.
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs.
- Ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with relevant departments at Univision.
- Effective interpersonal skills, organizational and time management abilities.
Please apply on our Univision Careers Webpage:
UNIVISION (WLTV-23, WAMI-69, WAMR-107.5FM, WRTO-98.3FM, WQBA-1140AM,
WAQI-710 AM) IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER