The Account Executive works within
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements strategies to
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Panama City – 32401
•Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies
and actions to achieve them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll