You are the best of the best. You are self-motivated, fearless, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated, and approach this job as if you are your own CEO. You are a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to work without much direct supervision. Entercom is seeking you.
Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients than Entercom.
Successful candidates are experts in:
• Strategic targeting of clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Setting face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaign
• Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
• Media sales
• Digital sales background preferred
• Successful track record of new business development
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
• Strategic multi-level selling
Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus.
In keeping with the other members of the Entercom Teams, the #1 trait we hire for is “WINNING ATTITUDE”. We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If this describes YOU, please forward your resume and career success stories today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
20450 NW 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33169
PROMOTION ASSISTANT – PART TIME
Entercom South Florida is looking for Part Time Promotions Assistants to manage all aspects of station appearances, functions, and occasional live broadcasts. The ideal candidate(s) should be outgoing, presentable, able to think on his/her feet, punctual, and friendly. Hours will vary greatly from week to week; flexibility in schedule is a must. Hours could include, but are not limited to weekdays, early mornings, nights, holidays and weekends. A valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and physical ability to carry and lift up to 50 pounds of portable equipment is required. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or older. Ability to drive larger vehicles like cargo vans, pickup trucks, and SUV’s is a plus.
Entercom Miami is looking for experienced On Air Personalities. Must have experience in the stations’ (101.5 LITE FM, 102.7 The Beach, 104.3 The Shark, 790 The Ticket) formats and have passion for the brand. Accepting resumes for both full and part time positions.
BOARD OPERATOR – PART TIME
Board Operator PT –The Board Operator “runs the control board”, regulating the timing of programs and making sure logged commercials, promotions and any other programming elements essential to operations air as scheduled. Basic computer knowledge is a must.
- Must be proficient at running an audio board
- Must be skilled at editing audio
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude, be cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations.
- Represent Company and radio stations in a highly respectable, professional manner
- Must be extremely organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently
To be considered for these positions, please apply online at www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
20450 NW 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33169