WKTK-FM, WSKY-FM has an immediate opening for a Traffic Manager.
Req ID#: 30309
Job Title: Traffic Manager
Job Description/Requisition Details:
Entercom Gainesville seeks a responsible individual for traffic management, which includes but is not limited to: generation and reconciliation of daily broadcast log; process new orders and revisions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between competing products and to maximize revenue; continuity; communicating daily with sales management team, account executives, business and programming departments.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to multi task and re-prioritize several issues throughout the day/week/month
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with senior management, direct supervisors and peers
- Assist with front office and other duties as occasionally may be needed
- Previous traffic experience strongly preferred
All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be professional, cooperative and productive, and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations.
Interested candidates visit our web site at https://entercom.avature.net/careers/JobDetail?id=13000 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
Entercom Gainesville is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.